Sanjay Gupta, M.D.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta has worked to make Front Range ENT a center of excellence for Northern Colorado. Dr. Gupta has special interest Sinus disease, voice problems, Sleep apnea, and pediatric ENT issues. He believes in taking care of a community. He opened Front Range ENT in March 2009 in hopes of creating a comfortable environment where the compassion is enjoyed with a comprehensive approach toward the care of all patients from youth to the golden years. Dr. Gupta’s interests span the full spectrum of ear, nose and throat surgery.
Certifications and Recognitions
- 2010 American Academy of Otolaryngology – BOARD OF GOVERNERS
- NATIONAL PRACTITIONER OF EXCELLENCE
- Sanjay K. Gupta, MD was recognized by his peers for his exemplary medical skills and his tireless efforts for the specialty of Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, nose and throat, head and neck surgery), medicine, his community and to people across the globe.
- Board certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He also is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Recipient of the distinguished award for Practitioner of the Year In ENT, by the American Academy of Otolaryngology for 2010
- Northern Colorado “hot pick” physician by the Greeley Tribune